Archetive Property Management Inc. hiring in Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Tennessee, Wisconsin and Minnesota, multiple states.
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
APM Inc. is looking for Experienced Property Preservation & Rehab Contractors in the following States:
TX Counties:- Chambers, Colorado, Galveston, Montgomery, Bastrop, Bell, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, Williamson, Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Tarrant, Dallas.
WI Counties:- Burnett, Dunn, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Pierce, Polk, St Croix, Walworth, Racine, Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Iron, Sawyer, Price, Rusk, Washburn, Barron, Taylor, Chippewa.
IL Counties:- McDonough, Warren, Knox, Mercer, Rock Island, Stark, Peoria, Tazewell, Fulton, Henry, Edgar, Clark, Douglas, Coles, Champaign, Piatt, Moultrie, Shelby, Macon, De Witt, McLean,
Christian, Sangamon, Logan, Menard, Tazewell, Woodford, Peoria, Mason, Effingham, Grundy, Kendall.
MN Counties:- Pine, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Crow wing, Aitkin, Carlton, Benton, Isanti, Chisago, Morrison, Sherburne, Anoka
TN Counties:- Monroe, McMinn, Loudon, Bradley.
IA Counties:- Blackhawk, Cedar, Clinton, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Linn, Muscatine, Polk, Scott, Tama, and surrounding counties.
We have a steady work volume for you in these States. Preferred counties have immediate work availability.
Payment Policy: Weekly pay (Friday/Saturday). 3- days payment system for specific jobs. We cover the material costs depending on work order types.
Vendor should be able to perform the following work but not limited to:
- Securing - lock work and boarding
- Drywall, Gutter,
- Janitorial/Maid Services
- Trash Outs
- Recurring Grass Cuts/Snow Removals
- Roofing, Rehab, Repairs, etc.
- Services that require license or certification.
* Familiar with PPW (Property Pres Wizard) web/ Mobile App
* Must be able to take details photographs per instruction.
* Ability to bid on all damages at the property.
* Quality work in a timely manner.
* Proper communication.
* Understand the requirements of HUD, FNMA, FMAC, and other guidelines.
* Copy of General Contractors License if you hold. (Highly Preferred)
* Copy licenses that you hold for the services you provide (Roofing, Electric, Plumbing, Mold, etc.) If applicable.
Apply for this job with Archetive Property Management Inc.
If you are interested,
Please fill up this Online Vendor Sign Up form: https://archetivepropertym.com/signup/
Or, email at [email protected]
Or, Call/ Text at (646) 493-1164
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.