TURNKEY ASSET MANAGEMENT hiring in Urgent need in Florida, multiple states.
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
TurnKey Asset Management & Maintenance Inc. IS SEEKING PROPERTY PRESERVATION CONTRACTORS AND INSPECTORS! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We have over 20 years of combined experience in the industry and looking to expand our team. We are a full-service maintenance and preservation company that is currently seeking independent contractors.
1099 position that pays every 2 weeks after a 30-day waiting period. Experience is a plus, but not required. We will train as needed.
Required to have your own tools, vehicle, valid license for the driver, stock of locks/lockboxes, etc.
Preservation Insurance is required, ABC# Background Check required. If you are just getting started- we can assist you on where to go for these.
• Lock changes/lockboxes
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming, and snow removal.
• Trash Outs/Debris removal
• Initial sales clean & Maid refreshes
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work using a smart phone with internet access
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail-oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
• General Liability Insurance/E&O
Must be specific for this industry: Mortgage Field Services
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Do not miss this opportunity- contact us today for more information!
Thank you for your consideration!
Apply for this job with TURNKEY ASSET MANAGEMENT
email: [email protected]
call: (877) 826-4539
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.