Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We are a full-service preservation company that is currently seeking honest, hardworking, quality experienced property preservation specialists, contractors, and general handymen to service bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and understand the importance of due dates.
Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST . All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and/or Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment optional
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site * Knowledge of Pruvan app
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc. . .
Apply for this job with TOTAL PRESENCE PRESERVATION LLC
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.