Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We are a full-service property preservation company with 10 years in the industry.Currently seeking sub contractors with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
CHECKS ISSUED WEEKLY THROUGH DIRECT DEPOSIT INVOICES PAID 30-45 DAYS
Requirements you must have an active ABC# and your own insurance.
• Lock changes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to provide detailed bids for all damages and ICC issues at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with DIVERSE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
Call Julie @ 269 382 4732 Ext 217 or go to our site to fill out an application https://www.dpropertysolutions.com/vendor-application
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.