Remedy Field Services, Inc. hiring in All Hawaii Islands and California, multiple states.
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Property Preservation - Hauling, Lawn and Janitorial service, etc.
We are a leading property preservation company seeking responsible technicians to work as independent contractors in CA and HI performing tasks consistent with our business. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Re-keying locks
• Hauling trash
• Making determinations of personal property
• Inspecting properties for quality compliance
• Lawn and landscape service
• Bidding minor repairs, and reporting property conditions
• Securing and board-up services
• Communicating with our home office efficiently
• Installing smoke detectors, and other minor hardware in homes
• Recurring lawn service
• Janitorial and sales cleaning of homes
• And much more
Requirements for working with our company are first and foremost, an honest work ethic, timeliness in completing work, strong organization skills and good communication. We require you submit a W-9 and a direct deposit form once we've decided on retaining your services.
Equipment needed is as follows,
• Business License
• Business and Vehicle Insurance
• Truck with trailer towing capacity
• Reliable home computer to send photos from
• Consistent reliable transportation
• Smart phone with enough minutes to make multiple phone calls throughout the day as wells as capability to upload photos from before, during and after repairs and maintenance of property was been done.
We are seeking the right candidate for what we consider a position as an independent contractor with our organization. If you think that is you, please respond with either a resume, or a detailed description of your current work and/or job experience. Write a narrative that describes who you are, and what you could contribute to our company.
Apply for this job with Remedy Field Services, Inc.
Please apply via email at [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.