Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a Regional Property Preservation company that is in need of reliable, experienced Property Preservation Contractors in CA (Leggett down to Santa Rosa), MN (Minneapolis) and WI (Madison). Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to the HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements, and also completing all work by the due date. WE PAY WEEKLY, two weeks out. Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST. All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Digital camera and average degree of computer literacy
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with AHLISS CORP
E-mail [email protected] for application and onboarding
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.