Keystone Property Preservation, LLC hiring in Georgia, GA
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Keystone Property Preservation, LLC
Hiring Property Preservation & REO Contractors
Keystone Property Preservation, LLC. We are a regional property preservation company. We are hiring experienced and reliable property preservation and REO contractors in the entire state of Pennsylvania.
Applicants must have the requirements of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as individual client’s requirement.
Responsibilities or Duties:
• Completing all the work by the due date with results and accurate communications.
• Completing the requested items on work order and detailed documentation of all the work performed by capturing pictures.
• Documentation of all the damages by capturing pictures and provide detailed estimate. (Ex: description, location, dimension, supporting photos, and pricing)
Requirements: Independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work orders from us
• Depth knowledge of PPW (Property Preservation Wizard)
• Ability to understand the work order instructions and complete them accordingly.
• Truck and trailer to haul away debris from the properties.
• Equipment’s (Lawn Mower, Weed Eater, Blower, Generator, Compressor and Basic Hand Tools)
• Device that can access the PPW website or App while on site and capture pictures.
• Supplies (Knob lock, Deadbolts, Padlock and Hasps, Lock boxes, Lumber, Building Supplies, Antifreeze and other cleaning supplies)
We pay bi-weekly and our payment is 15 days net. We release our contractors invoice/payments on every 1st and 16th of every months (This could be changed depending on the holidays). Please respond to this Ad if you are interested in joining our team with your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number and coverage areas
Apply for this job with Keystone Property Preservation, LLC
Please call or email us if you have any questions.
Phone: (959) 210-0066
Email: [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.