Midwest Rehab 7 hiring in Cleveland Ohio and Detroit Michigan , multiple states (view)
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
Midwest Rehab 7 is in need of skilled property preservation independent contractors to maintain and convey foreclosed properties
Payments are made 14 days after work order invoice is finalized and sent via ACH
• Min 6 month experience in preservation
• Must have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented and be able to follow work order instructions.
• Able to complete turnaround due dates within 48-72 hours
• Valid driver’s license with auto insurance
• Must be able to photograph and document work
• Have proper equipment to complete the following
□ Grass cut
□ Snow removal
□ Lock changes
□ Debris removal
• Opportunity of a position for in-house crew if orders are completed in full and on time. (All candidates for this position will have to be with the network for a min of 90 days and will be interviewed by management once all requirements are met)
Please email your request and we will send out our vendor packet via docusign
Apply for this job with Midwest Rehab 7
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.