You will be responsible for fulfilling all of the items on the work order. This includes taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed (before, during and after); bids placed; hiring a crew if needed and subcontracting out items on work order if needed. Items on work order may include, but not limited, to the following:
*Must understand HUD guidelines and individual client's requirements and turnaround times. 25-30 day pay out depending on clients
*Must have basic computer knowledge
*Knowledge of PPW
*Ability to complete work and meet deadlines
*Attention to detail a MUST, this includes work done, photos and documentation as this is the basis of how the jobs are paid
*Must have general liability insurance and background check
*Contractors must have
• Truck and Trailer
• Ability to complete debris removal
• Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater, blower
• Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
• Smartphone/ Tablet
• Helper/Partner if needed
• Basic hand tools
• Basic cleaning tools and supplies
• Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with Murphy Homes
email or Call michael
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.