Triplett Contracting LLC hiring in Full State Coverage: AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA, multiple states.
Here at Triplett Contracting LLC, we are a national service disabled veteran owned construction firm that specializes in partnering with Banks, Retail Establishments, Investors, Asset Management Businesses, Hospitals, Casinos, Hotels, Corporate Spaces and more in order to provide exceptional construction and trade services.
We are seeking new vendor partnerships in order to provide consistency and volume to our vendors. We are also able to set you up with projects within the same week as onboarding.
We are looking for vendors is statewide in the following states: AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA
Services are looking for are as follows:
Awning and Canopy Repair
Exterior Sign Repair
Fire and Water Restoration
Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
Parking Lot Cleaning
We are also hiring for full time service technician position starting at $27-$30/Hour:
As a Field Service Technician, you will be traveling to various residential & commercial locations to perform maintenance and repair work orders for our clients. These work orders may consist of, but are not limited to general handyman, light electric, light plumbing, and HVAC repair. The technician will be traveling from their home to each site to perform said work orders. Techs are required to have the tools and a mode of transportation to complete each work order. The technician will receive bi-weekly compensation for work hours completed, travel reimbursement as well as bi-weekly stipend of $600 even if no work orders/work hours are completed!
To be eligible for consideration to join Triplett Contracting as a Field Service Technician, you must have at least two years of experience in two or more of the following categories:
• General Handyperson
• Painting (Interior & Exterior)
Benefits of joining Triplett Contracting as a Field Service Technician:
• Flexible scheduling (travel from your home to service locations)
• Great supplemental income
• Hours are paid on the 1st & 15th of the month via Direct Deposit
Requirements to join Triplett Contracting as a Field Service Technician:
• For insurability purposes, our Independent Contractors must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Must own or have access to a reliable and insured vehicle to get to the various job sites
• Must have their own tools to complete a wide variety of projects
• Must have a smartphone for uploading images for walkthroughs and completed projects
• Must be able to work independently AND in a team environment
Additional Eligibility Requirements and Expectations for Field Service Technician:
• Must provide daily updates including detailed End of Day (EOD) Reports
• Must be experienced in submitting for change orders as needed
• Must review the scope of work with the Project Manager to determine the most cost-effective action plan for project completion
Apply for this job with Triplett Contracting LLC
Please send your capability statement and coverage areas to [email protected] for immediate onboarding. Please identify if you would like to onboard as a vendor or service technician position.
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.