Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
** Hotel accommodation and Mileage for the people that can drive**
**All over Texas( Need someone that can drive and cover all over Texas)$100 Rush work order
**All over Vermont( Need someone that can drive and cover all over Vermont)
** All over Colorado(Need someone that can drive and cover all over Colorado)
**Beaver, Texas (OKLAHOMA) Urgent Basis $100 rush work order..
** VERMILLION, JEFFERSON,LAWRENCE,HOWARD, PORTER,ST JOSEPH,ALLEN,ADAMS(INDIANA)
**Franklin, Rutland (Vermont)Urgent Basis
**St Louis, Lincoln (Missouri)
**Bent, Pueblo, Las-Animas, Freemont,Montezuma, El Paso( Colorado) Urgent Basis
**MILLE LACS, SAINT LOUIS,MCLEOD,ANOKA,BLUE EARTH, Douglas( Minnesota) Urgent Basis!!
**GREGORY, MARSHALL, PENINGTON, CODINGTON, BLADE, MEADE, HAND, TRIPP (South Dakota)
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
**Please note that contractors are paid daily 50 percent and 50 percent after 5 days**
** Please note that we are looking for someone that can drive, otherwise please don't waste our time and your time.. Mileage will be paid**
**All Contractors are paid $1000 to $1500 bonus for their hard and dedicated work yearly**
Apply for this job with KAISER PRESERVATION SERVICES INC
Please call Kaiser at 347-748-5187 or [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.