Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Kaiser Preservation is looking vendors for the following counties and cities:
** Westchester and New York City (New York)
**LEFLORE, LAUDERDALE, WINSTON, AMITE (Mississipi)
**Anchorage, Anchor Point(Alaska) $100 Rush Work Order
** Yakima and Sumner County(Washington)$100 Rush Work Order
**MILLE LACS, SAINT LOUIS,MCLEOD,ANOKA,BLUE EARTH( Minnesota) Urgent Basis!!
**Bent, Pueblo, Las-Animas, Freemont,Montezuma( Colorado) Urgent Basis
** All over Connecticut( Rush work order)$5 top of the work order
** Butler County( Pennsylvania)$30 Rush Work order
**Entire state of South Dakota(Urgent Basis)
**SULLIVAN, MADISON,DYER,FAYETTER, ROBERTSON,MAURY,MADISON(Tennessee)
**All over Vermont( Urgent Basis)
**Davis County(Kentucky)$10 top of the work order
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
**Please note that contractors are paid daily 50 percent and 50 percent after 5 days**
**All Contractors are paid $1000 to $1500 bonus for their had and dedicated work**
Apply for this job with Kaiser Preservation Services Inc
Please call Kaiser at 347-748-5187 or [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.