Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service preservation company that is currently seeking honest, hardworking, quality experienced property preservation specialists, contractors, and general handymen to service bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and understand the importance of due dates.
We are looking to hire contractors who are able to perform lock changes, boarding, winterizing, roof repairs, debris removal, grass cuts, snow removal, roof tarping, and other forms of small repair work for residential properties Arizona and Indiana, also will be expanding into other states soon.
Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST. All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Vehicles and equipment needed to complete work
* Knowledge and ability to complete all work assigned
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment optional
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site * Knowledge of PPW app
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
If you have the above equipment we can train you.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please e-mail:
Veronica Beckum at [email protected]
Apply for this job with Total Presence Preservation LLC
email; [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.