Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service preservation company with over 10 years experience in this industry. We are currently seeking honest, hardworking, quality experienced property preservation specialists, contractors, and general handymen to service bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and understand the importance of due dates.
Work consist of but not limited to: lock changes, boarding, winterizing, roof repairs, debris removal, grass cuts, snow removal, light roof repairs, and other forms of small repair work for residential properties
Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST. All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Vehicles and equipment needed to complete work
* Knowledge and ability to complete all work assigned
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Knowledge of PPW a plus but not required
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with Total Presence Preservation LLC
email: [email protected]
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.