Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Kaiser Preservation Services hiring in the following State and all counties:
-Iowa( all over the counties)
-MT( All over the counties)
-OK(Beckham Choctaw Garfield Kay Marshall Roger Mills Seminole Tillman)
-Washington( All over Washington)
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
• Contractors are paid per job Daily!!We Pay Daily!! So Field contacts doesn't have to wait weekly to get paid.
Apply for this job with Kaiser Preservation Services Inc
Please call Kaiser at 347-748-5187 or [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.