Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
**$500 sign up Bonus after days**
Kaiser Preservation is looking vendors for the following counties and cities:
**Anchorage, Anchor Point(Urgent Basis)
**Bent, Pueblo, Las-Animas, Freemont,Montezuma, El Paso( Colorado) Urgent Basis
**Felt, Keyes, Sturgis, straight, wheeless, Boise city, guymon, goodwill, texhoma, hardesty, optima, hooker(OK) Urgent Basis
**ST JOHN THE BAPTIST, TERREBONNE, CALCASIEU,BEAUREGARD, RAPIDES, TANGIPAHOA, SABINE (LA)
**MILLE LACS, SAINT LOUIS,MCLEOD,ANOKA,BLUE EARTH, Douglas( Minnesota) Urgent Basis!!
**LEFLORE, LAUDERDALE, WINSTON, AMITE (Mississipi)
** Westchester, Long Island and New York City, Warren, Essex ( New York) Urgent Basis!!
**GREGORY, MARSHALL, PENINGTON, CODINGTON, BLADE, MEADE, HAND, TRIPP (South Dakota)
**SULLIVAN, MADISON,DYER,FAYETTER, ROBERTSON,MAURY,MADISON(Tennessee)
**Yakima and Sumner (Washington) Urgent Basis!!
**All over Vermont( Urgent Basis)
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
**Please note that contractors are paid daily 50 percent and 50 percent after 5 days**
**All Contractors are paid $1000 to $1500 bonus for their had and dedicated work yearly**
Apply for this job with KAISER PRESERVATION SERVICES INC
Please call Kaiser at 347-748-5187 or [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.