Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
**$500 sign up bonus**
Kaiser Preservation Services is hiring for the following counties:
**Zwolle Sabin,Vidalia concordia,Deridder, St John Baptist(Louisiana)
**Adam, Greenwood, Lauderdale,Winston( Mississippi) $50 rush work order for Adam & Greenwood County
**DYER, CAMPBELL, SULLIVAN, CARTER, MADISON, ANDERSON, BLOUNT, ROBERTSON, SUMNER, MAURY, COFFE(Tennessee)$5 on top of the work order
**Green, Davis ( Kentucky)$10 on top of the work order
**Macomb (OK)$20 on top of the work order
** Persia,Madrid, Atlantic(Iowa) Urgent Basis!!$100 sign up bonus after 15 days
**Ellendale( North Dakota)$15 on top of the work order
**FALL RIVER,TRIPP,MEADE,GREGORY,PENNINGTON(South Dakota)
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
**Please note that contractors are paid daily 50 percent and 50 percent after 5 days**
Apply for this job with Kaiser Preservation Services Inc
Please call Kaiser at 347-748-5187 or [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.