Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our property management company as a Property Maintenance Technician. In this role, you will address common maintenance issues across multiple commercial properties, perform repairs and installations, and recommend subcontractors for infrastructural severe projects. You must be able to address a host of common property issues, such as electrical, plumbing, and heating. Our ideal candidate has several years of professional experience in property management and maintenance, along with reliable transportation and a flexible schedule to respond to emergencies as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform routine and scheduled maintenance across multiple properties
2. Perform repairs, installations of fixtures and appliances, and replacement of damaged systems
3. Diagnose and repair problems with building heat & ventilation unit, electricity, and water systems
4. Locate competitive subcontractors for major projects
5. Be on-call to respond to emergency issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Vocational or trade school certification preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing, heating, HVAC, and electrical systems
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Physical ability to bend, crouch, and lift objects throughout the workday
- The mentality to work during the weekend
Apply for this job with Nandail Property Management
Call at 347-201-2035 or email at [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.