Ricky's Field Services LLC hiring in MD, VA, OH & WA DC: Priority counties: MD: Charles, Fredrick, Ann Arundel, Allegany, Calvert, etc. NY: Stuben, Seneca, Tioga, Tompkins, etc. OH: Cuyahoga, Lake, Ashtabula, Geauga, Trumbull, Mahoning, Stark, Summit, Portage, etc. And all over Washington DC, multiple states.
We (Ricky’s Field Services LLC) are looking for independent field contractors, General Contractors & handymen with experience in lawn maintenance, Winterization, trash out, roof repair, plumbing repair, maid service, and drywall/siding repair to manage vacant/foreclosed properties for Banks & Commercial and Residential properties.
MD: Charles, Fredrick, Ann Arundel, Allegany, Calvert, etc.
NY: Stuben, Seneca, Tioga, Tompkins, etc.
OH: Cuyahoga, Lake, Ashtabula, Geauga, Trumbull, Mahoning, Stark, Summit, Portage, etc.
And all over Washington DC
Before Apply Please Read:
* Contractors or handymen must have willingness to take good photos with tape measurement for all the damages and before, during and after photos of all work completion.
*Contractors or handymen call us from site when arrived at the property and before leaving the property.
Work to be completed:
• Lock changes/Rekey/Lockbox
• Bi-Weekly grass cuts
• Trimming tree, shrubs, vines,
• Debris removal/trash outs
• Repairs (Plumbing, drywall, carpet, siding gutter, soffit/fascia etc.)
• Roof Tarp/Repair/Replace
• Boarding /re-glazing
• Janitorial/maid services
• Pool securing/Servicing
• Mold remediation
• Plumbing repair.
• Fence repair. Etc.
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services.
• Must understand and fulfill the photographic and documentation requirements for each and every work order in detail.
• Must be able to provide an estimate for any damages found at the property they visit. We prioritize someone who has clear and open eyes for new bid opportunities while completing other jobs at a location, property, or site.
• Must be detail- and time-oriented and follow work order instructions precisely.
• Must understand and comply with the HUD guidelines while assigned a job.
Equipment & Supplies:
• Basic work tools
• Basic cleaning supplies
• Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater, edge trimmer, blower, etc.
• Truck and Trailer for debris removal from the properties
• Generator, Air compressor
• Smartphone with Internet connectivity for mobile apps while on site
• Supplies in stock include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
We pay on the following Friday after 14 days from the submission of any grass cut and maid service orders.
We pay on the following Friday after 14 days from the submission of a work order with sufficient photos, bids, and information that is required by our clients and accepted by them. If a work order is rejected by our clients, then the actual date of completion and acceptance from the client will be in the count in terms of payment release.
Payment Mode: Bank Transfer, Zelle,
Note: We will provide additional dollar amount for OUT OF AREA coverage and RUSH work order.
Apply for this job with Ricky's Field Services LLC
Call John Davis at (516) 670-1708 or email at [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.