Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PPW
WEEKLY PAY AFTER 30-45DAYS
BONUS PROGRAM IN PLACE FOR ORDERS COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ASSIGNING
IF SCORE CARD IS 95% OR HIGHER $100 MONTHLY BONUS
IF SCORECARD STAYS AT 95% OR HIGHER FOR THE YEAR. YEARLY BONUS $1500-$2000
Apply for this job with TOTAL PRESENCE PRESERVATION LLC
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.