Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Hiring Property Preservation crews in the DALLAS/FORT WORTH and surrounding areas. We are a Property Preservation company looking for reliable Preservation Contractors. Serious Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to the HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and completing all work by the due date. Duties include printing out your work orders completing the requested items on a work order and documenting all work performed all ICC with Clear and detailed photos and detailed bids / damages.
Photos are one of the biggest issues we have with contractors not understanding the severity of having GREAT CLEAR CLIENT REQUIRED AND BID PHOTOS IN SEQUENCE.
Experienced crews preferred, but training can and will be provided.
Work includes, but not limited to:
- Recurring Grass Cuts/Snow Removal
- Initial Securing
- Minor Property Repairs
- Debris Removal
-Tree Trim/ Removals
All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site.
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with North Texas Property Preservation LLC
Email [email protected] or call 972-523-1443
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.