KAISER PRESERVATION SERVICES INC hiring in Westchester, Richmond, Queens, Brooklyn, Albany, ,
KAISER PRESERVATION SERVICES INC hiring in All the counties in New York State.. We have lot of work orders.
Here are the following counties that we are looking for:
Kings County (Brooklyn)
New York County (Manhattan)
Richmond County (Staten Island)
Saint Lawrence County
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
• Contractors are paid per job Daily!!!We Pay Daily!!!! So Field contacts doesn't have to wait weekly to get paid.
**** All the contractors are paid yearly bonus of $1500 to $2000 for their hard work..
Thank you for your consideration!
Apply for this job with KAISER PRESERVATION SERVICES INC
Please call Kaiser 347-748-5187 or email me at email@example.com
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.