Extensive Care Preservation LLC hiring in All Counties, multiple states.
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Extensive Care Preservation LLC. is a full-scale preservation (PnP) company. We’re currently seeking independent contractors who have the time, experience, and tools to work in the property preservation industry. We do all types of jobs in the PnP industry, including but not limited to: securing, landscaping, roof, fence, siding, drywall, painting, stairs, plumbing, electrical, emergency services, and many other exterior and interior maintenance works.
We pay biweekly for the majority of the work, and the turnaround time is greater than 90%. We are searching for qualified, trustworthy, and dependable vendors to collaborate with us in the areas of coverage where they excel.
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services.
• Must understand and fulfill the photographic and documentation requirements for each and every work order in detail.
• Must be able to provide an estimate for any damages found at the property they visit. We prioritize someone who has clear and open eyes for new bid opportunities while completing other jobs at a location, property, or site.
• Must be detail- and time-oriented and follow work order instructions precisely.
• Must understand and comply with the HUD guidelines while assigned a job.
Equipment & Supplies:
• Basic work tools
• Basic cleaning supplies
• Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater, edge trimmer, blower, etc.
• Truck and Trailer for debris removal from the properties
• Generator, Air compressor
• Smartphone with Internet connectivity for mobile apps while on site
• Supplies in stock include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with Extensive Care Preservation LLC
Call our office at: +1 (863) 274 2694
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.