Siesta Home Preservation LLC hiring in PA, AR, IL, MI, IN, OH, NY, TX - We are a property preservation company working with several large national vendors and currently looking for field contractors. Training available and payout is WEEKLY!!, multiple states.
NOW HIRING: Independent Contractors / Handymen / Repairmen / Yard Care
This is a great opportunity for independent contractors or small handyman companies who are looking to grow! PAID WEEKLY!
Examples of common services:
- Inspections (provide photos via smartphone with camera)
- Change locks and/or deadbolts, install padlocks
- Board/secure doors/windows
- Remove personals/debris/full trash out
- Lawn maintenance: grass cut, shrubs, vines, trees, etc.
- Snow Removal
- Maid services/Sales Clean (sweep/vacuum/dust/wipe)
- Pool Boarding
- Roof Tarping / Shingle Repair
- Report Damages and Provide Measurements
- Minor repairs
- Valid Driver License
- Aspen Grove number OR ability to pass a background check
- Smartphone with Camera & Email
- Reliable vehicle, truck and trailer are highly recommended
Tools, equipment, and supplies for the job. May include:
o Basic tools, drills and accessories, saws, chain saw
o Ladders (extension and A-Frame)
o Lawn equipment, mower, trimmers, blower, hedge clippers, chain saw, snow shovel/blower (where applicable), etc.
o Painting tools, brushes, paint sprayer, etc.
o General cleaning supplies, vacuum, broom, etc.
o Trash pump (an industrial speed garden/pool pump)
- Required Tools Available at MFSSupply.com if you don’t already have:
- Locks/Deadbolts with correct key codes (35241, 44535, 67767)
- Hasps and Padlocks (key code A389)
- Standalone gauge
- Winterization Stickers
- Winterization Tape
- Carriage bolts for boarding windows
Apply for this job with Siesta Home Preservation LLC
Email us your info and coverage to [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.