Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service property preservation company with 10 years in the industry.Currently seeking sub contractors with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
CHECKS ISSUED WEEKLY THROUGH DIRECT DEPOSIT INVOICES PAID 30-45 DAYS
Requirements you must have an active ABC# and your GL/E&O insurance.
Work orders to include:
• Lock changes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to provide detailed bids for all damages and ICC issues at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
Apply for this job with Diverse Property Solutions
Call Julie @ 269 459 8626 or go to our site to fill out an application https://www.dpropertysolutions.com/vendor-application
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.