Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We are looking for Experienced Property Preservation and REO Contractors in ENTIRE STATE OF NY, PA, DE and OH. We Are in need of reliable, experienced Property Preservation Contractors in your area. Contractors must have to fulfill a couple of requirements before getting on board. He/she must have experience with the compliance such as taking photos as documentation and provide bide beside performing jobs. Clear and detailed photos are prerequisite of getting paid. WE PAY BIWEEKLY. But after successful completion of 3 months, we will pay WEEKLY.
Work includes, but not limited to:
Grass Cuts/Snow Removal, Initial Securing, Boarding, Winterization, Minor Property Repairs, Janitorial, Debris Removal, Roofing, Electric, Plumbing, Mold Remediation
All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Digital camera and an average degree of computer literacy
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
* LICENSED SPECIALTY CONTRACTORS (Roofing, Electric, Plumbing, Mold Remediation, etc.)
We pay out biweekly through direct deposit. Only serious contractors need to respond.
Apply for this job with Secure Home Field Services LLC
Call HECTOR at 1 (646)3973-931
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.