Base Structures LLC hiring in NY, NJ, PA, LA, multiple states.
Looking for Experienced Property Preservation/REHAB/Rental Property vendors in the following areas:
**Regions in Upstate New York:
1. Western New York – counties: Niagara, Erie, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Allegany
2. Finger Lakes – counties: Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Monroe, Livingston, Wayne, Ontario, Yates, Seneca
3. Southern Tier – counties: Steuben, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Tioga, Chenango, Broome, Delaware
4. Central New York – counties: Cortland, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oswego, Madison
5. North Country – counties: St. Lawrence, Lewis, Jefferson.
6. Mohawk Valley – counties: Oneida, Herkimer, Fulton, Montgomery, Otsego, Schoharie
7. Capital District – counties: Albany, Columbia, Greene, Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Schenectady, Rensselaer
**Regions in Downstate New York:
8. Hudson Valley – counties: Sullivan, Ulster, Duchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester
9. New York City – counties (boroughs): New York (Manhattan), Bronx (The Bronx), Queens (Queens), Kings (Brooklyn),
10. Long Island – counties: Nassau, Suffolk
Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren
Adams, Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Somerset, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Venango, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland, Wyoming, and York
Acadia, Allen, Ascension, Assumption, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Calcasieu, Caldwell, Cameron, Catahoula, Claiborne, Concordia, De Soto, East Baton Rouge, East Carroll, East Feliciana, Evangeline, Franklin, Grant, Iberia, Iberville, Jackson, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, La Salle, Lafayette, Lafourche, Lincoln, Livingston, Madison, Morehouse, Natchitoches, Orleans, Ouachita, Plaquemines, Pointe Coupee, Rapides, Red River, Richland, Sabine, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John The Baptist, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Tensas, Terrebonne, Union, Vermilion, Vernon, Washington, Webster, West Baton Rouge, West Carroll, West Feliciana, and Winn
The vendor should be able to perform the following works: Eviction, REO Services, Rehab, Maintenance, Landscaping, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC, Trash outs, Securing, etc.
*We pay our vendors every week. Depending on the vendor's quality of work and turnaround time we increase the volume of work for the vendor in their designated coverage areas. *
1) Basic Contracting Tools
2) Stand-Alone Pressure Gauge
3) Truck and trailer to remove debris from properties
4) Lawnmower and Snow Blower
5) Must have a smartphone (Apple or Android)
1) Must have an active Aspen Grove (ABC#)
2) Must have General Liability Insurance (COI) up to $1 Million
3) Copy of Driver's License
4) Copy of Void Check
5) Copy of W-9 Form
6) General Contractors License (if any) would be highly prioritized
**Know the in's and out of the Property Preservation Industry/ HUD Guidelines
**Know how to winterize a property as per HUD standards
**Change Locks as per HUD standards
**Roof Repair/ Tarp/Replacement
**Drywall work & mold remediation
**Install gas and electric hot water
**Board up doors and windows
**Know how to perform various home repairs
**Grass cuts & snow removal
**Take pictures according to photo policy
**Experience with PPW is a plus.
Please visit our website: www.bstructures.llc for further details
Apply for this job with Base Structures LLC
Call/Text @ (718) 701-0907 or apply through our website (www.bstructures.llc)
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.