Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
• General Liability Insurance, $1 million aggregate $1 million per occurrence / Must be specific for this industry: Mortgage Field Services
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
• Contractors are paid per job 30-45 business days, after the initial period, deposits will be made weekly.
If you have experience in Property Preservation
Apply for this job with peninsula property services
email daniel at [email protected]
you can also call or text 253 398 6111
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.