Hawkeye Field Services, Inc. hiring in Augusta and surrounding, GA
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Premier property and preservation contractor seeking quality minded, ethical, hardworking independent subcontractors for all aspects of property and preservation.
Experience required in foreclosure maintenance work. Flexibility of schedule needed due to 48-72 hour turn around on work orders.
Please respond with qualifications and coverage area.
**Must be able to pass a background check**
• Mowing, blowing and weedeating
• Tree and shrub trimming and disposal
• Debris removal
• Clean outs including maid services
• Fence repair
• Tree removal
• Pool securing and maintenance
• Roof tarping and repairs
• Winterizations and de-winterizations
• General home repair
• General knowledge of plumbing and electrical work preferred
• Computer with high-speed internet and email capabilities
• Smartphone with camera and geo-coding/ability to document all work
• Truck and trailer
• Lawnmower - heavy duty or commercial
• Landscaping equipment
• Power tools
• Compressor with separate pressure gauge
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR COMPANY:
• Pay is bi-weekly for all work completed and finalized
• Direct deposit
• Dedicated team on-call seven days a week
• Mobile application utilized to submit all work from field
Apply for this job with Hawkeye Field Services, Inc.
Call or email 904-599-7246
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.