Rowe Enterprises, Inc. hiring in Alabama - Montgomery and surrounding counties / Georgia - Augusta to Covington area(all counties), Metro Atlanta, Polk county, Paulding County, Cherokee County, NW GA counties, Terrell County east to ,
multiple states (view)
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
Experienced Property Preservation Vendors Needed – Multiple States
Rowe Enterprises Inc. is looking for additional vendors to complete all levels of Property Preservation and Property Inspections. We are a full service preservation company that has been in business over 25 years. Rowe Enterprises Inc. manages bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. Looking for Vendors who understand the requirements to complete work according to GSE guidelines as well as lean and understand the individual client requirements and the importance of due dates.
Duties include completing assigned services per work order requests within the turnaround time provided. Providing complete and clear photo document of the condition, bid items, and completion of work. Attention to detail and thoroughness in making sure all items on WO are address is a must.
All potential independent vendors will be required to have the following in order to receive work from us:
• Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties.
• Full Lawn Equipment to include: Mowers, weed eaters, blowers, etc.
• Must have a Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment.
• Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile application while on site completing work order.
• Would prefer experience with Property Preservation Wizard, but is not needed.
• Vendor must have own supply of cleaning products and tools. Must also be able to supply all locksets, padlocks, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarp, and other items needed to complete approved work on work orders.
We have an in house support staff that are dedicated to helping our independent vendors and clients in reaching the best in completing and updating work.
We pay weekly by direct deposit based on when we are paid by client. We use a discount system as a set rate to our independent vendors.
If interested in joining our fast growing team, please visit our website www.Rowepp.com, and complete out our vendor application.
Apply for this job with Rowe Enterprises, Inc.
Visit our website at Rowepp.com - go to the vendors tab, and fill out the application.
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.