Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
• Property Securing work (Lock Change, Boarding)
• All seasonal works like: snow removal, grass cutting, tree/shrub trimming, and window and door boarding are some of the services offered.
• Initial sales clean and refresh
• Winterizing (when applicable)
• Debris removal
• The ability to perform all fundamental preservation services
Contractors must comprehend the necessity of doing work in accordance with HUD criteria as well as the particular client's requirements. They must also be able to photograph and document the job, estimate any property damages, and follow work order instructions.
• General Liability Insurance, $1 million aggregate $1 million per occurrence / Must be specific for this industry.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Lawn care equipment includes (Lawn mowers, Weed eater, rake, blower, edger, trash bags)
* Truck & Trailer
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
• Contractors are paid weekly after initial period of 15 business days.
Thank you for your consideration!
Apply for this job with Extensive Care Preservation LLC
Call Calvin Myles at +1 863 274 2694
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.