The vendor should be able to perform the following works: Eviction, REO Services, Rehab, Maintenance, Landscaping, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC, Trash outs, Securing, etc.
*We pay our vendors every week. Depending on the vendor's quality of work and turnaround time we increase the volume of work for the vendor in their designated coverage areas.
**Know the in's and out of the Property Preservation Industry/ HUD Guidelines
**Know how to winterize a property as per HUD standards
**Change Locks as per HUD standards
**Roof Repair/ Tarp/Replacement
**Drywall work & mold remediation
**Install gas and electric hot water
**Board up doors and windows
**Know how to perform various home repairs
**Grass cuts & snow removal
**Take pictures according to photo policy
**Experience with PPW is a plus.
1) Basic Contracting Tools
2) Stand-Alone Pressure Gauge
3) Truck and trailer to remove debris from properties
4) Lawnmower and Snow Blower
5) Must have a smartphone (Apple or Android)
1) Must have an active Aspen Grove (ABC#)
2) Must have General Liability Insurance (COI) up to $1 Million
3) Copy of Driver's License
4) Copy of Void Check
5) Copy of W-9 Form
6) General Contractors License (if any) would be highly prioritized
Apply for this job with Westside Preservation Company LLC
Call Westside Preservation Company LLC 614-407-9131
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.