Westside Preservation Company LLC hiring in Ohio, OH
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
The vendor should be able to perform the following works: Eviction, REO Services, Rehab, Maintenance, Landscaping, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC, Trash outs, Securing, etc.
*We pay our vendors every week. Depending on the vendor's quality of work and turnaround time we increase the volume of work for the vendor in their designated coverage areas.
**Know the in's and out of the Property Preservation Industry/ HUD Guidelines
**Know how to winterize a property as per HUD standards
**Change Locks as per HUD standards
**Roof Repair/ Tarp/Replacement
**Drywall work & mold remediation
**Install gas and electric hot water
**Board up doors and windows
**Know how to perform various home repairs
**Grass cuts & snow removal
**Take pictures according to photo policy
**Experience with PPW is a plus.
1) Basic Contracting Tools
2) Stand-Alone Pressure Gauge
3) Truck and trailer to remove debris from properties
4) Lawnmower and Snow Blower
5) Must have a smartphone (Apple or Android)
1) Must have an active Aspen Grove (ABC#)
2) Must have General Liability Insurance (COI) up to $1 Million Westside Preservation Company LLC has to be listed.
3) Copy of Driver's License
4) Copy of Void Check
5) Copy of W-9 Form
6) General Contractors License (if any) would be highly prioritized
Apply for this job with Westside Preservation Company LLC
email: westsid[email protected] with all the above information.
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.