Griffin Consulting Partners LLC hiring in VA- Chesapeake, Norfolk, VA Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Richmond, Prince Williams County; Surrounding DMV & Baltimore, MD Area, multiple states.
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company/teams that are currently seeking Independent contractors
with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
• Turnaround time is 48-72hr with some 24hr Rush
• Lock changes/lock boxes
• Window and door boarding
• Grass cuts, tree/shrub trimming and snow removal.
• Debris Removal/Trash Outs
• Initial maid service / re-fresh
• Winterizations (when applicable)
• Must be able to complete basic/general preservation services
• Must have the ability to photograph and document quality work
• Must be able to bid any damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PPW & ASPEN MOBILE PREFERRED
HELPFUL TO HAVE SOME TECH SKILLS
BONUS PROGRAM IN PLACE FOR ORDERS COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ASSIGNING
IF SCORE CARD IS 95% OR HIGHER $100
IF SCORECARD STAYS AT 95% OR HIGHER FOR THE YEAR. YEARLY BONUS $1000-$1500
Thank you for your consideration!!
Apply for this job with Griffin Consulting Partners LLC
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.