Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We need reliable maintenance technicians for one of the nation’s fastest growing companies! This is a 1099 position – make your own schedule, while expanding your own business!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• After hours emergency services
• On-call services
• Tenant occupied on-call services
• Licensed MEPs
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creating easy, real-time estimates onsite with our mobile app
• Scheduling appointments with residents, if home is occupied
• Completing work orders and troubleshooting issues
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Superior customer service and exceptional attention to detail
• A broad knowledge of general maintenance / tools in the areas of plumbing, electrical, painting, interior / exterior carpentry
• HVAC certification is a plus
• Managing over 10,000 homes, in 34 states and 59 markets
• We use local project managers, every time
• Hourly rate; payment terms 14 days
• We are not a pay per lead service
Apply for this job with Ameritrust Residential Services
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 470-616-2290
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.