McCall Field Services Inc hiring in County by County Opportunities Statewide in FL , FL
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
Duties include but are not limited to completing the below work scopes accurately and on time and provideing complete, detailed photographs, documenting all work performed, damages present, or bids needed.
Work includes, but not limited to:
- Initial Securing
- Recurring Grass Cuts
- Discoloration treatment
- Minor Property Repairs
- Debris Removal
- Also seeking licensed specialty
Roofing, Electric, Plumbing
Required of all potential candidates are the below:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
* Insurance including General Liability, E&O, and Workers Comp or exemption
Paynent is bi-weekly through direct deposit.
Please provide full contact inforamtion for consideration.
Apply for this job with McCall Field Services Inc
An application should be completed for consideration and can be found at our website www.mccallfieldservices.com.
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.