ALL INSPECTOR'S WILL BE PAID ON A 1099 (INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR) BASIS.
Duties will include the following:
• Verify occupancy and property condition
• Take photos of the properties
• Conduct interior and/or exterior inspections on properties
• Evaluate and report damage to the inspected property via inspection forms
• Leave Door hangers for financial institutions
• Complete inspection and turn them in before the requested deadline date
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, current auto insurance
• Smartphone (Android)/ iPhone with internet access.
• Laptop/desktop computer with high speed internet access/printer
• Inspectorade/Ezinspections experience a plus
• Mapping software, MS Streets and Trips, Google Maps,
• Must be able to pass Background Check
Send a brief email with your contact information and experience. Excellent people and organizational skills, Outstanding Communication Skills and dependable a Must. This position requires regular, repeated daily use of the latest technologies. Applicant MUST be completely comfortable with technology. Must be highly proficient with either iPhone or Android smartphones, email, and various software systems. Inspectors are 1099 subcontractors and must manage their own time, fuel, and other tools/resources efficiently and effectively in order to meet the given deadlines
Apply for this job with Curran Inspections llc
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.