Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Quality preservation has IMMEDIATE need for Property Preservation field crews and Inspections field crews in Michigan and Indiana. We have a high Volume and need experienced sub contractors to join our team.
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking honest, hardworking, quality property preservation specialists, contractors, and general
handymen to service and manage bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. IMMEDIATE need for Property Preservation field crews and Inspections field crews in Michigan and Indiana. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD
guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and understand the importance of due dates
Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the
basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST. All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Digital camera and average degree of computer literacy
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc. . .
We offer a full support staff, in-house processors, and unparalleled support to the contractors in the field.
We are a 100% transparent company where the contractors are paid weekly after a one week hold back and we pay out to the contractor network every week.
Apply for this job with Quality Preservation
Richard 1(248) 726-0545
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.