Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Sand Castle Field Services is currently offering the unique experience to become an Independent Property Preservation Contractor within the states of Arizona and New Mexico.
We ask that our contractors have at least 1 year of experience in the following:
• Working With Investor Guidelines and Allowables (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Etc.)
• Completing Preservation Services on Manufactured Homes
• Winterizations (When Applicable)
• Lock Changes
• Bid Requests
• Lawn Care
• Debris and Trash Removals
• General Repairs
• Basic Computer Skills
• The Capability to Meet Mandatory Deadlines
• The Ability to Meet our Client’s Background Check Standards
• The Contractor to Submit Results Directly Through Our Website
Apply for this job with Sand Castle Field Services
If you currently provide these services and are looking to form a new partnership, please complete our interest submission survey located on our website www.sandcastlefs.com under the Careers tab.
You may also contact us via:
Email: [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.