Safeguard Properties hiring in Statewide,
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We are currently looking for Sub Contractors who have experience and the means to complete Property Preservation work orders for us. We have a diverse client base and the payment disbursements vary depending on the client. Payment Disbursement ranges from 15 to 45 days from time of invoice acceptance. We have a competitive price list and show our contractors the respect and cooperation they deserve.
Responsibilities for the position include...
- Performing lock changes
- Debris removal
- Minor roof repairs
- Lawn maintenance
Requirements for the position...
- Must have valid ID
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have reliable Transportation
- Must provide own tools to complete jobs
- Must provide own means to get jobs completed.
- Must be willing to communicate and follow instructions
- Must be able to complete work orders in a timely manner
Apply for this job with Safeguard Properties
Please visit www.safeguardvendors.com
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.