All Care Property Preservation hiring in Brunswick and Southeastern, GA
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
Looking for EXPERIENCED Property Preservation contractors and crews in Brunswick, Waycross, and surrounding areas that are ready to work.
P&P Contractors must have HUD locks, smart phone trailers, mowers, generator, and all other required tools.
Must be insured.
Please visit www.allcarepropertypreservation.com and fill out the Vendor Application or reply to the above email, copy and paste the following questions into your email, and answer them.
1. Name/Company Name:
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. Preferred Contact Method:
5. Best Time To Reach Me:
6. City I Live In:
Types of work include:
• Lock changes
• Debris removals
• Winterizations / De-winterizations
• General home repairs
• Roof tarping / repairs
• General knowledge of plumbing and electrical work
The following will be required in order to complete work:
• Basic Knowledge of the industry
• Reliable transportation
• Computer with high-speed internet and email capabilities
• Have equipment to complete all aspects of P&P work
Vendors must possess the following equipment or able to obtain the needed tools/equipment in order to complete any home maintenance project:
• Lawnmower- heavy duty or commercial and/or push mower
• Standalone pressure gauge
• Hand and power tools
• Other landscaping tools including power tools to complete requested task
The following materials must be purchased to receive prior to receiving work: materials can be purchased online)
• Locksets (both knob locks and deadbolts) coded to: 67767, 35241, 44535, 76667, etc
• Lockboxes: both numeric and alpha
• Padlocks: A389
Apply for this job with All Care Property Preservation
Visit www.allcarepropertypreservation.com and fill out a Vendor Application and someone will be in touch shortly. Thank you
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.