Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Managing property preservation / REO division
• Directly supervising, training, developing, and managing staff within the department
• Training, managing, and maintaining relationships with subcontractors
• Working cooperatively with all parties to effectively and profitably manage work orders
• Understanding and exceeding clients’ needs and expectations by going above and beyond to deliver quality service and excellent communication with the utmost integrity
• Analyzing and identifying trends; recommending system improvements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Clear understanding of Business Information Systems
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Management / supervisory experience
• Property preservation, renovation and or restoration experience
• Ability to work proactively and effectively prioritize work with accuracy & attention to detail
First Freedom Preservation is Maryland's Premier Field Service Provider. We are a locally based property preservation/construction company in Baltimore that specializes in preserving & maintaining vacant homes across the state. We are dedicated professionals who care about our community. We strive to excellence with every property we are assigned.
We are not only dedicated to our company mission but also to our employees. We believe that every employee is a highly valued member of the team. We have a fun, team-oriented culture that has allowed our company to prosper in our field. We have competitive salaries, including benefits. Interested qualified applicants: submit your resume with desired salary and professional references to [email protected]
Apply for this job with First Freedom Preservation
Interested qualified applicants: submit your resume with desired salary and professional references to [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.