Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are seeking full time workers with a strong work ethic interested in becoming property preservation technicians in Palm Beach FL. Full training is provided but certain skills are necessary, such as handyman skills, knowledge of tools and equipment, time management skills and adequate computer skills. Contractors would be responsible for performing the following:
- Debris Removal
- Professional Cleaning
- Winterization, De-Winterization and pressure testing of plumbing systems
- Lawn Maintenance
- Minor Repairs
- Roof Tarping
- Lock Changing
- Various Maintenance Work
This is a 1099 position.
Requirements for Qualified Technicians:
- Insurance is not a must but is preferred.
- Drug Free
- Dependable mode of transportation to get to work every day preferably a truck
- Valid driver's license
- Smartphone (iphone or droid) and GPS
- Must have excellent communication skills and be detailed in documenting each job
- Must come to work everyday and be ready to work
Apply for this job with R & L Property Perservation
please email the state, and counties you can cover to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.