AGM Property Preservation hiring in State Wide - North Dakota/South Dakota/Wyomming/Montanna, AL
Note: This job was posted some time ago. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
AGM Property Preservation is currently seeking reliable, experienced Property Preservation Contractors. Applicants must understand HUD guidelines and individual client's requirements and turn around times. 14-21 day pay out depending on clients.
Duties will include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed .Detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST -
All potential independent contractors must have the following:
• Truck and Trailer
• Ability to complete debris removal
• Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater, blower
• Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
• Smartphone/ Tablet
• Helper/Partner if needed
• Basic hand tools
• Basic cleaning tools and supplies
• Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
• Knowledge of PPW
If interested please click on the link below to submit out online vendor application -
You can also email: email@example.com once submitted to follow up
Apply for this job with AGM Property Preservation
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.