Precision Field Services hiring in Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, multiple states.
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Precision Field Services, LLC is a regional full-service mortgage field services company based in Nashville Tennessee that is currently seeking independent contractors with property preservation and inspection experience. Our company has been operating for more than 16 years and received multiple awards and acknowledgements for standard of service from national mortgage field servicers. We have direct work available in Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana and Mississippi and are looking for qualified individuals to join our network.
Types of work available (but not limited to):
- Securing/Lock Changes/Boarding
- Debris Removal
- Lawn Care
- Sales Clean/Maid Refresh
- Minor roof repair/tarp installation
- Minor plumbing repairs
- QC Inspections
- Valid ABC Number, IC01 status required
- General Liability, E&O, Workers Compensation (if applicable by state law) and Auto insurance certificates
- Able to complete preservation and/or inspection services
- Smart phone capable of photographing and documenting work and ability to use mobile applications
- Ability to report and bid damages at the property
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented & ability to follow work order instructions
- Understand the requirement of completing work according to industry standard guidelines as well as individual clients requirements
- Meet deadlines for work orders to the best of your ability and provide necessary progress updates
Equipment & Supplies:
- Truck with trailer capable of debris removal
- Lawn equipment - mower (commercial/zero turn mower recommended), weed eater, blower, etc
- Generator, air compressor, stand alone pressure gauge for winterizations
- Smartphone or device that can access websites and mobile apps on site
- Basic hand tools to assist with work completion
- Cleaning tools and supplies
- Knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, clear-boarding, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc
If you service any area in Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, we would like an opportunity to speak with you about joining our growing network of vendors. You can submit a Vendor Questionnaire on our website or contact Vendor Management directly using the phone number provided.
Apply for this job with Precision Field Services
Visit https://precisionfield.com/ and submit a Vendor Questionnaire or contact our Vendor Manager, Dena, at 615-378-1070 (option 3 on the phone menu)
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.