SJ Preservation LLC hiring in Dallas, Wise, Van Zandt, Parker, Denton , Terrant, Ellis, Johnson , Hill Kaufman, Rockwall , Navarro, Hunt ,Collins Counties also entire TX area, TX
• Winterization-During winter season
• Maid Service and continued REO’s
• Bid Approvals
• Roof Work; including but not limited to tarping, taring and patching
• Boarding and Securing; including but not limited to boarding windows, doors and lock changes with padlocks and locksets
• Grass Cuts; Including but not limited to trimming trees and shrubs, bagging and removal of leaves and natural debris
• Evictions, Cash for Keys and Deed in Lieu’s
• Etc.; drywall, flooring, fencing, demo and trash outs
• HUD knowledge a huge plus
• HUD locks on hand
• General Liability Insurance
• Aspen Grove ID is mandatory (background check)
• Must provide equipment (i.e., truck, trailer, ladder, generator, smartphone, etc.)
How to be successful:
• Turning work in on time (Typically a 2-5-day turnaround)
• Taking clear, productive photos
• Detail-oriented when submitting reports, photos, and bids, etc
Work orders are due 72 hours after being assigned. The bulk of the volume will be assigned to contractors that complete quality work and turn in submissions early or on time.
• Weekly payout.
Apply for this job with SJ Preservation LLC
Call Samuel 716-805-3355 or email at: [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.