Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors with experience working in the Property Preservation industry. Our work includes but is not limited to securing the property, taking care of the landscaping, repair the roof, fence, siding, drywall, painting, stairs, plumbing, electrical, and other maintenance work around the property.
Our pay is weekly if your turnaround time is or over 90% or else biweekly. We are looking for reliable, dependable, and qualified vendors to work with us in your area.
* Must be able to complete basic preservation services
* Must understand that photographing and documentation of work is very crucial
* Must be able to provide estimate for any damages at the property
* Must be detailed oriented & follow work order instructions
* Contractors must understand the HUD guidelines
Equipment & Supplies:
* Basic work tools
* Basic cleaning supplies
* Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Truck & Trailer for debris removal from the properties
* Generator, air compressor
* Smartphone with Internet connectivity for mobile apps while on site
* Supplies in stock knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock-boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with Kinast Restoration LLC.
Please, call or email us if you have any queries.
Phone - â€ª(248) 918-4504â€¬
Email - [email protected]
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.