Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
We are a Property Preservation company that is in need of reliable, experienced Property Preservation Contractors and Inspectors in your area.
Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to the HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements, and also completing all work by the due date.
Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST.
Work includes, but not limited to:
- Recurring Grass Cuts/Snow Removal
- Initial Securing
- Minor Property Repairs
- Debris Removal
- Also seeking licensed specialty
Contractors (Roofing, Electric, Plumbing, Mold Remediation, etc.).
All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Digital camera and average degree of computer literacy
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
* Insurance including General Liability, E&O, and Workers Comp
We pay out to the contractor net 30 then bi-weekly through direct deposit. Only serious contractors need to respond.
Please respond with full name, email, phone number and coverage area to this ad.
Apply for this job with SunRiseLawnCare And Snow Plowing INC
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.