AHLISS CORP hiring in IL, MN, IN, WI, multiple states (view)
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
We are a Regional Property Preservation company that is in need of reliable, experienced Property Preservation Contractors in your area. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to the HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements, and also completing all work by the due date. WE PAY WEEKLY, two weeks out. Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST. All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work order from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Digital camera and average degree of computer literacy
* Helper/Partner if needed
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with AHLISS CORP
Serious and experienced inquires only at AHLISSP@YAHOO.COM
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.