Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly. For the most recent jobs, please check our job board.
Bright Care Management LLC is a full-service maintenance and preservation servicing company that is currently seeking Independent contractors with experience working in the Property Preservation industry.
Types of work but not limited to:
Lawn Care / Snow Removal
Sales Clean / Maid Refresh
Utility Activation / Deactivation
• General Liability Insurance, $1 million aggregate $1 million per occurrence
• Valid Aspen Grove Background check
• Able to complete basic preservation services
• Have the ability to photograph and document work
• Able to bid all damages at the property
• Must have good communication skills, detail-oriented & follow work order instructions
• Understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements.
Equipment & Supplies:
• Truck & Trailer to haul away debris from properties
• Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
• Generator, air compressor, and winterization equipment including an independent pressure gauge.
• Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
• Basic hand tools
• Basic cleaning tools and supplies
• Knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lockboxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
Apply for this job with Bright Care Management LLC.
[email protected] 305 204 9155
Are you a vendor/contractor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.